Terms and Conditions
1. Study guide will be provided as online access with non-downloadable Links. Hand Written notes dictated during the training sessions will be adequate to pass EA.
2. The soft copies of the material that you get from iLead are neither downloadable nor printable. In case if you want Hard-copies, you need to pay relevant printing charges as informed by your Enrollment and Placement Advisor.
3. For those who are just taking the Video lectures, Study guide will be provided as online access with Non-Downloadable Links.
4. Each video link will be shared only once and is valid for 24 hours. However, All Revision Class Links can be taken up to 3 Times before the Exams.
5. Any Video Classes will be FREE for 1 Year only from the Date of Enrollment
6. After Period of 1 Year, the Regular Course Fees must be Paid to Gain Access to Current Classes.
7. KM Team assistance will be on EA theoretical topics and not on MCQs as there would be explanations clearly provided for each MCQ. Best way to contact us is through Email or WhatsApp.
8. Students have to Pay Enrolled Agent Exam Fees of USD 203 per Part to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) while booking exam slot with Prometric center.
9. Fees cannot be Refunded in case student – fails the exam / does not appear for the exam / has no passport / has not got PTIN
10. Student should apply for PTIN (Preparer Tax Identification Number) from IRS which might take upto 4-6 weeks and our Team will be glad to assist you during this process. Notarized copy of Passport copy is required for applying PTIN. USD 36 shall be paid to the IRS towards PTIN Registration.
11. Please note that the fee once paid is non-refundable, non-adjustable and non- transferable under any circumstances.
12. Student will be subject to Legal Proceedings if the Class Links are Compromised for Any Reason Whatsoever
13. Student going for Loan will be Fully Liable to the Financial Institution for all the EMIs. iLead is NOT responsible if the student cannot pay EMI for any reason whatsoever or is absconding.
14. Enrollment will be Cancelled with NO REFUND of Money if the student Communicates with the iLead Staff in an inappropriate Manner that hurts their Morale or Character or Integrity.
15. Once you have attended all our video lectures, solved all the iLead MCQs at least TWICE and tried any other MCQ platforms as advised by Mr. Nanda & Team, we encourage you to schedule a Mock Test at the IRS Prometric Centre nearest to you.
16. For physical dispatch of printed materials to your location, the applicable Courier Charges must be paid by you on delivery.