Do you have these Questions? Who is an Enrolled Agent? How can one become an EA? How much time does one take to acquire the Tax Credential? Where can it be Practiced? What is the eligibility criteria to enroll for the EA course? How does it differ for the other tax credentials offered by the US government? Questions on Course syllabus and exam pattern? Where will the examination be conducted? In what ways does iLead help to make you an USA Tax Expert/ practitioner?

Click Here to Check Out the Enrolled Agent License Syllabus

Enrolled Agent is the Highest Tax Credential awarded by the US Dept of Treasury (IRS)
Less duration to complete EA than CPA, CMA or CFA(3-4 months)
Enrolled Agent is a US Tax / Financial Education with 71% Pass Percentage
A Federal License to practice in ALL 50 US States while CPA is a State License
No Written Exam – All Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) – Only 3 Paper
Less Expensive than CPA / CMA / CFA / Other International Education
Offers a lucrative career for students who could not complete CA / CWA / CS
EA can promote you to your next level in Big 4 / US Tax & Accounting Firms
Good Income Earning Opportunity for 80,000+ H4 EAD Visa Holders
Gets you qualified for USA Work Visa if petitioned by Employer

Solve Daily MCQ Video On My Career Qitaab (MCQ) on

For more information on EA Training and Offers check out our blog posts. You can also follow our Social Media pages for more Updates